The 360 Incubator+ is for producers with a broadcast or digital project that is currently in production.
Please read about the program HERE.
Nonfiction short form, nonfiction feature film and limited digital series (scripted or nonfiction) projects intended for public media distribution will be accepted. No other project types will be considered.
Applicants must have completed a treatment and acquired necessary intellectual property rights in order to apply.
Applications will be made available online for 360 Incubator+ between August 1, 2020, and September 15, 2020, at 11:59 pm PST. All applications must be completed online.
When submitting your application you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Project basics including a logline, synopsis, and description of project's format (broadcast or web);
- Project treatment and/or scripts;
- Letter of support;
- Project status and timeline information.
- Itemized project budget including funds raised, pending, or anticipated for project's completion;
- Outreach, distribution, and audience engagement plans, as well as planned online presence for the project;
- Producer, Director, Writer resumes, and contact information for all lead members of production team;
- No more than three (3) video samples of the project or previous work belonging to lead producer/director in the production team. Samples should be approximately 7-10 minutes long.
Some additional project guidelines to consider:
- While you may submit multiple applications each project must be submitted separately. No more than one project from any producer will ultimately receive support.
- At least one or more of the key production team members (Writer, Director, Producer) must be a US Citizen of African descent.
- All major project production activities must be complete within a maximum 18-month window from the date of the incubator grant.
- Applicant must hold artistic, budgetary, and editorial control, and must own the copyright of the proposed project.
- Projects for which the domestic television broadcast rights are not available will not be considered.
- Thesis projects or student films that are co- or solely-owned or copyrighted, or otherwise editorially or fiscally controlled by the school are not eligible.
- Projects or production entities, which are foreign-based, owned or controlled will not be considered.
- Industrial or promotional projects are not eligible for funding.
Please refer to FAQs for additional information. Email email@example.com if you have any questions or problems.